Snap Financing can help you purchase the bed of your dreams! It offers a variety of promotional finance plans based on qualified purchases to help fit your budget. Simply choose your mattress set and we’ll guide you through the process. Finance the purchase of your new mattress, box spring and more with an easy to apply for loan up to $2500! Bargain Beds Mattress Outlet Financing is fast and easy through Snap Finance – click on the link below to get pre-approved. Make financing your mattress simple with answering a few basic questions!
Approval & Payments
Get approved up to $2,500 based on banking information, income amount, job history & other factors. Payments are automatically deducted from your checking account. So there is no need to worry about missed payments.
Most Common Questions
- Does Snap Finance check my credit? No
- Do I need credit to get approved? No. You must be 18 years or older to apply.
- What if I have a Bankruptcy? Your Bankruptcy does not affect your approval with Snap Finance.
- What determines if I get approved? Your banking history and employment.
- Do they accept Debit Card Accounts? No. You must be establish with a Banking Institution that supplies a Routing & Bank Account Number.
- Why does Snap Finance ask for my Social Security number if there is not a credit check? You are applying for a loan. Therefore, you are liable for repayment of the loan.
- Is there a fee for this service? Yes, Snap Finance charges a processing fee of $39 at the time of your purchase.
- How much will I get approved for? It depends on your monthly income. Please see the chart below.
- When will I know if I got approved? Once you complete the Online Application, you will get an answer instantly.
- What is a Conditional Approval? You are almost approved for a line of credit. Snap Finance must verify some information from documents you supply to them.
- How do I pay? Snap Finance will setup an auto draft for 12 months. However, if you want to pay it off in 100 days there is no interest.
- Can I apply in the store? Yes. Please bring the following documents: Driver License or ID, Social Security Card, Pay Stub, and Most Recent Bank Statement.